Our client is a rapidly growing and locally founded organisation in New Zealand who is looking for a dynamic Business Analyst to join their Auckland team.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the translation and alignment of business concepts/requirements into working information systems. They will also be the go-to person for all NetSuite ERP maintenance and optimisation.
* Evaluate existing business processes, forecast requirements/areas of improvement and implement solutions
* Remain up-to-date with IT system advancements to modernise and optimise systems
* Provide a single point of contact for all NetSuite related enquiries
* Assist in NetSuite related projects from inception to completion
* Monitor and report performance against KPI's
* Effectively liaise with key stakeholders, cross-functional team members and the management team
To be Considered
* Business or Systems Analyst experience is essential
* NetSuite ERP systems experience is preferred
* Experience working within the manufacturing industry is highly regarded
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Culture & Benefits
* Opportunity to work with a fast-growing organisation
* Flexible work arrangements
* Career growth opportunities
* Vibrant and close-knit environment
This role is being managed by Olivia Beyer. For more information, please contact Olivia on (03) 9088 3704 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.