Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
About the client:
Our client is an established wholesale business in New Zealand who is now looking for an experienced Procurement Lead to join their current team.
About the role:
You will be responsible for managing stock inwards and outwards, implementing systems, and assist the Production Manager with day-to-day tasks. You will report directly to the National Operations Manager, and continuously liaise with both internal and external stakeholders across the business.
* Manage systems and procedures
* Implement cost-effective initiatives
* Create analysis reports for stock management
* Ensure sufficient documentation for all deliveries received
* Liaise with customers in a timely manner regarding delivery
* Manage carrier relationships and performance
* Monitor and record freight issues
* Keep track of invoicing and reconciliations of dispatches
Skills & experience to be considered:
* Previous experience with NetSuite ERP
* Exposure to Procurement and Supply Chain Management
* Ability to manage teams and create solutions to changing situations
* Strong customer service orientation and problem-solving skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Be part of a friendly, progressive and supportive organisation
* Flexible working arrangement on offer
* Good career progression opportunities
For more information, please contact Debbie directly on 03 8592 0506 or to apply please send your resume to email@example.com (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted).