I am currently working with a global business who is leading the way in their field. The client is looking to add a Group Systems Accountant to work in their busy and flexible global finance team. The role is crucial to the businesses growth as not only will you get to work in a high performing finance team you will also be able to have an input in spearheading the companies finance systems. The client is looking to get maximum potential out of their NetSuite system and needs assistance!
This role is perfect for someone who is a successful finance professional and looking to get more involved with finance process and IT projects globally. If you have an analytical organised approach, diligent attention to detail and are task focused, this role is perfect for you.
The role will be reporting into the Head of Financial Systems and will be working closely with the Group Systems administrator to best utilise NetSuite.
* Main point of contact for Group and Regional Finance teams on all matters relating to financial transactions, reporting and consolidations within NetSuite
* Maintain and update the reporting entity structure within the Group systems, to ensure all financial information is captured and consolidated for new acquisitions and their reporting entities
* Work closely with the regions to coordinate all changes required to the NetSuite and Engage systems, as required, to satisfy external and internal reporting requirements
* Manage metadata change process and reviewing changes as actioned by the NetSuite administrator
* Support regional users on general NetSuite issues through helpdesk
* Lead roll out of new processes and finance related projects
* Lead the finance data migration of newly acquired schools, providing support on form completion process, and importing csv files ensuring smooth integrations
* Support newly acquired schools during month-end, enforcing training and providing hands on support
* Support the completion of legacy NetSuite projects (FAM, vendor & items management)
In return the company can offer you:
* professional development and career progression
* international experiences
* company award ceremonies
* Paid charity Days
* Company trips
* Remote Working with flexible hours
If the above sounds of interest to you please apply. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch to discuss the full process as well as the next steps. Alternatively call 020 3909 9516 and I will be happy to speak with you.
Not the right role for you? Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the World, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We work with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the World and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.