Their mission is to provide truly sustainable food that supports people, places and the planet we all live on. We aim to leave everything better than we found it. They are a team of 150 people who are an extension of our company ethos. Since day one of growing the business with like-minded purpose focused people, has been the goal.
Working directly with the CFO and Financial Accountant, as Management Accountant, you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of all financial records, ensuring all income and liabilities are accurately recorded, reconciled and reviewed.
* Management of the Accounts Payable Staff including training and development.
* Responsibility for maintaining the full AP administration; not limited to reconciliations, creating payment runs and correction accounting.
* Preparation of VAT Return workings and associated reconciliations.
* Supplier data management on NetSuite including payments terms, credit limits, contact details.
* Creating timeline to deliver the monthly close process timeously in conjunction with Financial Accountant, analysing ledger transactions and preparing month end journals.
* Cashflow management & planning in conjunction with Finance Accountant.
* Enhancing current processes, and implementation of more robust processes to streamline AP and finance function.
* Ensuring that all accounting entries are supported by working papers for analytical review and audit.
* Completing account reconciliations to review and clear balance sheet control accounts on a monthly basis, maintaining appropriate documentation to support the audit.
* Supporting the CFO and Finance Accountant in the planning, preparation, and delivery of monthly reporting, statutory reports, publications, internal and external audits, and the Annual Report and Accounts within agreed timetables.
* Working closely across departments with clear, concise communications to ensure supplier payments are made on a timely basis.
* Support and cover for Finance Accountant and CFO.
* Ad hoc tasks as required.
* Qualified/part Qualified/QBE - strong accounting skills
* Must have had significant exposure and responsibility for the above
* Practice and Commercial experience ideal
* Knowledge of NetSuite is preferred, but strong ERP skills are a must.
* Strong excel skills. SQL query writing ability would be advantageous
* Very strong English, both written and spoken
* Attention to detail and being proactive taking responsibility.
* Ability to work on their own initiative and within a team.
* Manage workload to hit all deadlines.
* Salary of up to £48,000 depending on experience
* Pension Scheme
* Holidays (28 in total)
* Small and friendly team
* Hybrid Working - WFH 1 day/week
This role will involve you working 5 days a week, Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00.
They are based in Greenford, West London.
Job Type: Permanent Full Time