NetSuite Senior Business Analyst- $115,000- Boston, MA
The Scientific Industry is thriving! Want to be a part of it? I am currently working with a company making ground breaking strides in both research and development looking for a NetSuite Senior Business Analyst to join their team. This thriving company has been featured in multiple publications for their discoveries and even hosts events for continuous learning.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Utilize NetSuite experience to provide leadership, functional and technical guidance, and support for the implementation of NetSuite's Warehouse Management System (WMS)
* Communicate with Key Stakeholders to document and elicit requirements to the Commercial System Team
* Utilize time management to ensure system change requests are handled on time
* Effectively communicate any changes to the Commercial Systems team including: demonstrations of changes and documenting feedback
* Create test scripts/scenarios for user acceptance testing
* Lead and manage UAT sessions, including: documenting feedback and bugs
* Perform training session
* Provide post go-live support, including documenting feedback and bugs
* Bachelor's degree (ideally in a scientific, quantitative, or technological field)
* Previous Business Analyst Experience
* Previous NetSuite Experience
* Experience with NetSuite Demand Planning
* Supply Chain Management
* NetSuite WMS
* CRM Platforms (NetSuite, Salesforce)
* Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 347-391-1123 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.