NetSuite ERP Developer - Fully-Remote (USA)
A growing medical supplies company we're working with is looking to hire an experienced NetSuite Developer to work with a NetSuite Business Analyst to configure and own decisions regarding the NetSuite ERP platform, as well as establish themselves as in-house ERP expert.
This person will work closely with company functional leaders and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business automation processes and advising on any NetSuite ERP-related decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Serve as developer for our company NetSuite ERP application, integrations, and company .Net-based platforms.
* Participates in the design process of new features and enhancements to existing software.
* Maintains a broad and thorough understanding of current software development techniques, methodologies, tools, and technologies.
* Diagnoses and solves technical problems related to project implementation and ongoing maintenance.
* Works independently, or in a team situation, to deliver on agreed upon timelines
* Researching, designing, implementing, and managing applications and websites
* Testing and evaluating new programs
* Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
* Writing and implementing efficient code
* Developing quality assurance procedures and performing QA testing
* Debug and fix application issues and performance bottlenecks
* Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
* Working closely with other developers, business analysts, vendors, and business stakeholders in support of system change.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
* Experience with NetSuite Suite Script & Suite QL required
* Full stack application development experience
* Knowledge of .NET Web API
* Experience with WPF, UWP, Win Forms, Entity Framework, WCF
* Experience with MS SQL (SSRS, SSIS)
* NetSuite Certified Suite Cloud Developer certification, or other applicable NetSuite certifications, a plus
* Experience with Dell Boomi a plus
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off & Holidays