* Problem Solving - Recognizes problems as they arise and uses good judgment and common sense to resolve issues; uses experience and knowledge to anticipate problems; considers all evidence and the context in which the problem occurs to find solutions; spots problems, opportunities, and threats early; does not avoid problems; can identify trends before problems occur; participates in team-based problem solving by providing constructive input.
* Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
* Time Management - Uses time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates efforts on the most important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broad range of activities.
* Peer Relationships (Teamwork) - Able to quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of the team; can represent interests and be fair to others; is viewed as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of team; can be candid; and encourages collaboration.
Motivated, adaptable, team-oriented individual who possesses the critical combination of organizational awareness and technical expertise always with an eye toward the larger picture. Outstanding communication, collaboration, problem-solving skills, and an ability to be fully invested in success combined with the ability to work comfortably under pressure while delivering on tight deadlines is essential.
* Outstanding communication, technical writing and formal presentation skills
* Familiarity with compliance and governance controls
* Excellent listening, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong organization and prioritization skills
* Ability to understand, analyze, and interpret complex business issues
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with AvidXchange, PvanGo, Strongpoint, Solution 7, Xcelero (Netsuite software bundle partners)
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience working on integrated solutions with HRIS, ADP WorkforceNow, EBS Mulesoft Service Desk, Freshworks. experience
* 3 to 5 years of Netsuite ERP and Coupa BSM source to pay business transformation and configuration expertise.
* 3-5 years of experience in data management, analysis data migration and transformation
* 2+ years of business process automation (RPA, etc.) practical implementation in Finance & accounting functions.
* 5+ years hands-on experience with Netsuite ERP and Coupa BSM software with technology platform vendor certification
* Finance & accounting, and Procurement practitioner experience
* Strongpoint, Solution 7, Xcelero (Netsuite software bundle partners)
* Bachelor's Degree in business, management, IT, Finance, or other related field
Coupa BSM Platform Administrator certification.
* Coupa certifications in Procurement, Expenses, SIM, Sourcing.
Among the main tasks:
Contributes to the continuous improvement of technology and business processes by identifying opportunities for improvement, designing, and configuring Netsuite and Coupa to account for new process enhancements that are released and implementing efficient and effective processes to create a user-friendly system.
* Works in close collaboration with technical teams to develop and support Netsuite, Coupa, and Longview integrations with interfacing systems through Mulesoft Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and business process automation tools (RPA, etc.) to develop data quality frameworks, processes, and policy alignment mechanisms.
* Produces, maintains, and manages execution of test scripts for system end-to-end/user acceptance testing necessary for new functionality, defect resolution, and regression testing.
* Promotes Netsuite and Coupa user adoption by quickly resolving questions and issues to ensure an excellent user experience, process efficiency, and use of best practices.
* Creates and maintains process and procedure documentation and training videos of Netsuite and Coupa operations to ensure a thorough and successful end-user training experience.
* Keeps abreast of the latest technologies, (e.g. ERP Record to Report, Source to Pay, Fixed Assets Acquire to Retire, and Quote to Cash) business process knowledge, expertise, enhancements, release notes, and analyzes the effect of business operations to implement Netsuite ERP and Coupa BSM process efficiencies.
even if you don't have all the required skills, but only some, let's talk anyway!