Job Title: NetSuite Administrator
Location: Ontario, CA
Must be authorized to work in the US
Remote flexibility: Remote
No Travel Required.
Salary: $110K USD MAX, 130K CAD
* Creating roles, understanding how transactions flow, understanding GAAP
* Lead product orientation, provide user training and drive implementation projects
* Compliance, ITGC, SOD, and SOX
We are looking for a NetSuite Administrator with a focus on Accounting and Supply Chain to work in our Finance organization.
What You'll Do
* Lead projects with our customers to train and implement our product in their NetSuite account.
* Execute on our Product Strategy by talking with our customers to document user stories and requirements including validating features before they are released to our customers.
* Assist in contributing to Product content such as User Guides, Strongpoint Academy videos, marketing emails.
* Foster successful relationships with your customer
* Perform functional configuration and enhancements, system maintenance and business process testing for NetSuite maintenance, which includes managing custom fields, forms, records, workflows, searching and reporting, and user roles to support business requirements
* Administer user access, research and resolve issues, design new workflows, and increase utilization
* Set up a NetSuite training program for employees of the business
* Create custom reports, Search & Save reports, harvest performance
metrics and generate metrics reports
* Understanding of how external applications integrate into NetSuite:
* Data analytics, reporting, and database experience (SQL and NetSuite preferred)
* Basic Data Analysis experience with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
* Design and implement all NetSuite modules providing any development and/or configuration that is required. Facilitate demos as business requires.