One of our clients based in Orange County is looking to built out their Accounting/Finance team by bringing on 2 Sr. Accountants and an AP Specialist. Their tremendous organic growth has allowed them to be a leader in the diamond/jewelry industry and at the forefront of innovation and their looking to add someone to spectacular culture! See below for a summary of the opportunities.
Senior Accountant Role:
* Monthly/quarterly/annual financial closing process including account variance analysis, but focused primarily on inventory and cost accounting, gross margin, cost of goods sold, international and intercompany transactions
* Assist the external tax accountants in creating quarterly transfer pricing adjustments
* Ensure SOX compliance with the Accounting and IT department's processes
* Perform journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations in accordance with GAAP, ensuring timeliness, completeness, and accuracy
* Participate in all aspects of the monthly/quarterly/annual financial closing process including account variance analysis but focused primarily on maintenance of accounts receivable and recording of revenue, including cash applications and maintenance of the customer deposit ledger.
* Journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations in accordance with GAAP, ensuring timeliness, completeness, and accuracy.
* Year-to-date variance analyses, collaborating to develop forward looking forecasts and budgets, and providing other valuable insights to enable leaders to make better decisions.
* Weekly accounts receivable and debt reporting and Weekly debt and interest expense forecast schedules
AP Specialist Role:
* Process invoices through the Company's NetSuite accounting system.
* Perform the full cycle accounts payable process including invoice approval, expense coding, payments, reconciliation, and documentation.
* Pay vendor bills using a combination of checks, ACH, wires, and online portals.
* Review and process employee expense reports monthly through the Company's Concur software.
* Accrue various expenses at month's end for items billed but not received.
* Reconcile various bank and credit cards at month end
* Sort, scan, and distribute incoming mail.
* Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
* Record and reconcile prepaid expenses and accruals at month's end.
* Support the month end close process with ad-hoc tasks as needed to meet the close timeline.
THIS ROLE IS ONSITE IN NEWPORT BEACH 5 DAYS A WEEK
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities on the West Coast APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Tyler Quick at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2052.