The Finance Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance as well as private and institutional financing.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide leadership and direction of the finance team.
* Management of all forecasting, budgets and financial reporting processes.
* Working in partnership with the director; with a hands-on operational approach in providing solutions and outcomes.
* Long term business and financial planning.
* Daily review and approving Journals, Bills, customer deposits customer refunds.
* Daily monitor group level consolidated cash flow budget and approve bank transactions.
* Daily review bank account reconciliation process and results
* Weekly and Fortnightly Payroll for multiple entities across Australia and New Zealand.
* Weekly management reports preparation and presentation
* Monthly Payroll Tax, PAYG, PAYE, Activity Statement Calculation and Lodgement for Australia and New Zealand
* Quarterly GST BAS and WET calculation and reconciliation for Australia and New Zealand
* Supporting the HR manager with systems, policies, practises and procedures.
* Ensuring financial compliance, liquidity and handling third party information given by third-party providers.
* Managing cash flow, budgeting and reporting
* Ongoing research and development of accounting programs.
* Prepare financial projections, budgets and reports and administer all financial accounts.
* Assist the Director to ensure that financial policies, systems and processes promote and protect the financial position of the organisation
* Prepare and access all financial accounts, payments, invoices and associated financial documentation cash flow projects for multiple projects and other investments as required.
* Provide financial advice, support and guidance to the executive team and other business units as required
Skills & Qualifications
* 5-10 years' Finance Management experience
* MBA or CPA qualified
* NetSuite or similar ERP system experience
* Netsuite integration from Xero or similar accounts system experience
* Similar role in direct to consumer retail business is highly desirable
Join a market-leading organisation in the FMCG space!
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. We aim to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
This role is being managed by Abby Morkel. For more information, please contact Abby on (03) 85920506 or to apply directly please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone screen).