NetSuite FP&A Analyst - Philadelphia, PA
This client is seeking a NetSuite FP&A Analyst for a Philadelphia based tech company. The ideal candidate would assist the finance team in supporting the company's executive team in the development and implementation of key financial processes, and the analysis and reporting of monthly operating results. The candidate should also have experience using systems like NetSuite and Tableau. If your skills and experience line up well, don't hesitate to apply.
* Support the monthly financial close, reporting, analysis, and annual plan processes
* Develop thorough understanding of the business, assisting in the underlying financial trends to communicate findings in clear, concise analysis.
* Ability to work with large quantities of data and produce key insights that will help drive critical business decisions
* Provide Financial support to operations teams on Sales, Discounts, COR, Gross Profit, OPEX, and Headcount analysis and reporting.
* Identify and implement process improvements to drive standardization and consistency in reporting across teams.
* Lead forecasting and planning cycles to ensure standardized and timely deliverables, adherence to deadlines, and responsibility for financial integrity of the plan source data.
* Possess strong system's literacy (NetSuite, Tableau, Excel and MS Office products)
* Foster strong, productive relationships with other teams within the organization
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or equivalent
* 2+ years' experience in corporate finance, planning and analysis, or public accounting
* Analytical with a strong attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excels in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
* Ability to handle multiple projects at once in a timely manner
* Possesses a drive to exceed goals regarding quality, projects, and delivery of analysis
* Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Subscription/XaaS business experience (Nice to have)
* Knowledge of SQL (Nice to have)
* Flexible work hours (with remote options)
* Comprehensive health insurance
* 401k contributions
* Profit sharing
* Paid time off
* $100 towards gym membership, massages, diet plans, etc.
* MacBook Pro for the office or your home
* Catered lunch weekly
* Competitive salary
If you meet necessary qualification, please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack Gill at 718-215-0997.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy