Position: NetSuite System Business Analyst
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
Our client is a global packaging business with exciting growth on the horizon. They are looking for an experienced NetSuite System Business Analyst to join their Sydney-based team.
You will define, communicate, track and drive business processes with internal systems, acting as the key liaison within the company supporting other stakeholders and members. Day to day business processes include business analysis, reporting, system and business support.
* Drive business processes with internal systems
* Support and work with various stakeholders and other departments
* Analyse data, provide reporting and dashboards with Power BI and NetSuite integration
* Create and develop new reporting solutions for global use, partnering with business stakeholders
* Maintain data integrity within ERP and other information systems
* Business Analysis / Systems Administration experience
* Experience using NetSuite ERP within a similar role or responsibilities
* Experience using SQL for data extraction and analytics
* Exposure to data visualisation tools such as Power BI
* Experience with data analysis, cleansing and documenting process
Culture & Benefits:
* Well established global business
* Fast-paced environment
* Supportive culture that promotes internal growth
For more information, please contact Chris directly on (03) 8658 0758 or to apply, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen).