This Finance Manager position is a high volume transaction and multi-entity environment role that requires knowledge in education, management service and property partnership operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for internal and external stakeholder management, system enhancements, implementing and amending processes where required for financial governance, staff management, regulatory and compliance reporting.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage the finance function and stakeholder reporting.
* Create and monitor KPI's and manage the performance of the offshore processing centre.
* Manage internal stakeholder management reporting (including support to the CFO for Board Reporting), and ensure that the month end management reporting is closed and reported on time.
* Ensure there is appropriate commentary for variances to budget and support unit heads with their financial literacy in this regard. Seek to implement changes to improve the process where necessary.
* Develop financial strategies, maintain the EEU Risk, Management Plan and install risk minimisation actions.
* Manage the consolidation and reporting of the Annual budget and Quarterly Forecast with the Financial Analyst
* Manage external stakeholder reporting such as reports for the banking partners, and external compliance and regulatory reporting, including CRICOS and TPS.
* Manage the year end audit process.
* Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations or ad hoc analysis is completed on a timely basis and reviewed.
* Ensure Payroll clearing account, ATO Client Account, Pre-deducted Commission, Deferred Income and Intercompany accounts, amongst others are reconciled on a timely basis.
* Manage any NetSuite upgrades to ensure that the EEU team test and adopt changes or ensure that ongoing scripts are tested when bi annual NS upgrades occur.
* Ensure that the EEU (finance) team continue to strive to improve standard NetSuite ERP processes, and utilise reports, dashboards and workflows to maximise efficiency and effectiveness of the EEU unit.
* Work with the Community Engagement (Marketing) Team to ensure that appropriate agent reporting is provided.
* Support management through project management or implementation and/or change projects where necessary.
* NetSuite ERP system maintenance and administration. Look to implement RCTI, enhance procurement workflow within AP, dashboard management reports for Unit Heads.
* Aid unit heads with financial literacy including supporting them with financial commentary.
* Manage the EEU department to ensure the appropriate staff position descriptions and ensure that junior staff are developed and engaged.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5 - 10 years Finance experience is essential
* CA or CPA qualified
* NetSuite Finance ERP experience is required
* Ability to work in a flexible manner and meet deadlines
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Payroll and payroll related compliance requirements experience is essential
* Flexible working arrangements
* Discretionary bonus depending on the organisation's performance
* Other perks and discounts related to the company's industry.
Join a progressive company with a committed workforce!
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. We aim to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
This role is being managed by Abby Morkel. For more information, please contact Abby on (03) 85920506 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone screen).