Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. We aim to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
Our client is a global player in their field. They are situated in Sydney and now looking for a Business Systems Manager to lead the implementation of their new NetSuite ERP system.
As the Business Systems manager, you will be on-site and responsible for technical support ensuring smooth day-to-day operations of ADS. This support will be focused on assisting with the NetSuite Implementation, being involved in integration and migration projects. Once implemented, focus will shift to ongoing administration, optimisation and training.
This role should be highly influential for the enterprise architecture of both ADS and the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* All aspects of end user computing (desktop) support, vendor management and service delivery, including: liaison with software partners and platforms, application administration and configuration, upgrades and patch management.
* Mentoring, monitoring and supervising the IT Support Officer role in their work as well as professional development.
* Ensuring that systems critical to the day-to-day operations of ADS are adequately resourced, monitored and serviced to maintain operational dependability.
* Ensuring all appropriate actions are taken to comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Policy, health and safety procedures and legislation requirements.
* Analysing process and data flow as well as highlighting issues, with potential adverse impacts to business-as-usual, together with solution recommendations and implementations.
* Establishing and maintaining effective communication channels and business relationships with user groups, business managers, publishers and technical suppliers.
To be considered:
* NetSuite implementation and support experience is required
* General ERP/WMS Business Process and Best Practices
* Security and Compliance knowledge for Enterprise Architecture
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
This role is being managed by Abby Morkel. For more information, please contact Abby on (03) 85920506 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone screen).