NetSuite System Administrator - Brisbane
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
About the client:
Our client is an industry-leader based in Brisbane. They are experiencing significant business growth, and now looking for an experienced NetSuite System Administrator to join their current team.
About the role:
A great opportunity for an experienced NetSuite System Administrator to be part of a small and supportive team. You will be responsible for providing day-to-day NetSuite system support, and be involved in NetSuite projects. You will report to the CTO and continuously liaise with both internal and external stakeholders across the business.
* Assist in testing, configuration and maintenance of NetSuite
* Day-to-day NetSuite troubleshooting
* Track and report performance against KPI's
* Document ongoing training for system users
* Keep track with NetSuite system upgrades and understand the operational implications
* Assess industry trends and competitor products
Skills & experience to be considered:
* In-depth NetSuite system knowledge
* NetSuite administration and software maintenance experience
* Strong customer service orientation and problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Be part of an established and supportive organization
* Ongoing training and promotion opportunities
* Competitive salary package on offer
For more information, please contact Debbie directly on 03 8592 0506 or to apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted).