Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the global pioneering technology recruitment businesses. We aim to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
An established company that continues to experience rapid growth is looking for a Senior Finance Consultant to join their exceptional team either in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth. Your responsibility will involve owning all aspects of business analysis, systems design and configuration, delivery, and ongoing consulting and support as well as leading implementations.
What they're looking for:
* 5+ years' application systems consulting experience
* Experience leading ERP implementation projects, preferably NetSuite
* You are a Finance SME (Subject Matter Expert)
* Manufacturing or Wholesale distribution industry experience preferable
* Strong experience in delivering successful projects on time and according to budget
* Strong customer service and stakeholder management
* Strong presentation skills and the ability to clearly demonstrate and articulate a business process in an ERP system
* Strong Microsoft office skills, in particular Excel
* Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
* Proficiency in error resolution, error handling and debugging
* Strong understanding of data migration strategies and processes for ERP systems
* Experience with systems integration will be an advantage
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent consulting experience
* AU Citizen, AU Permanent Resident
* The company offer training certifications
* The opportunity to cross-skill between various offerings
* Additional staff benefits include but not limited to company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships and flexible working arrangements
We are currently shortlisting for interviews TODAY! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation.
This role is being managed by Abby Morkel. For more information, please contact Abby on (03) 8592 0506 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to email@example.com. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone screen).