This international company is dedicated to enhancing and supporting technology into the future! As they continue to grow they are looking to bring on a NetSuite Administrator in a newly created role. In this remote role, you will be able to utilize your NetSuite skillset to help contribute to the success of the company.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this amazing opportunity email your resume to email@example.com
Role and Responsibilities:
* Manage Day to Day operations within the NetSuite implementation
* Perform day-to-day operations, maintenance, support and troubleshooting
* Be a key contributor in helping to standardize NetSuite functionalities
* Communicate with stakeholders across multiple subsidiaries
* Ability to troubleshoot issues across the platform and communicate status in a timely manner based on predefined SLAS
* Can create configurations and customizations in NetSuite to meet business needs.
* Strong Experience of NetSuite OneWorld
* Experience managing complex IT projects
* EDI/API experience, including integrating with 3rd party applications
* Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills
* Ability to work both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Ability to work & communicate with NetSuite Support to implement new customizations & integrations.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 347-391-1123
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.