Job Title: NetSuite Administrator
Location: New Jersey
Job Type: Full-time - Hybrid in office schedule
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000
Company Description: Our client, a well-established firm in the building materials sector, is actively seeking a dynamic and skilled NetSuite Administrator to join their team. This company is renowned for its high-quality products and is dedicated to ensuring an innovative and inclusive working environment.
Job Summary: As a NetSuite Administrator, you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing the NetSuite ERP platform to ensure seamless, efficient operations across the organization. This role will be pivotal in ensuring the system aligns with business needs, providing support to users, and driving continuous improvement projects within the NetSuite environment.
* Manage and maintain the NetSuite application ensuring it aligns with business needs and objectives.
* Provide day-to-day end-user support and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of NetSuite.
* Create and manage user roles and permissions, ensuring system security and integrity.
* Manage NetSuite integration with other key business systems, ensuring systems are stable, scalable, and secure.
* Work closely with the finance, sales, and operational teams to identify and analyze requirements, and translate them into process/system improvements.
* Customize and configure NetSuite to improve workflows, reporting, and data outputs.
* Work on the NetSuite upgrade strategy, ensuring smooth implementation of new features.
* Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
* Provide training and ongoing support to end-users, ensuring effective use of NetSuite.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
* 3+ years of experience in a NetSuite Administrator role.
* NetSuite Administrator Certification is preferred.
* Strong understanding of business processes and requirements.
* Strong data analytics, reporting, and database experience.
* Ability to manage, configure, and troubleshoot NetSuite applications.
* Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, and SuiteAnalytics is highly desirable.
* Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New York APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7577.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.