U.S. Based Sr. NetSuite Consultant
100% Remote, 50% Travel post-COVID-19
I am working with a prominent and well-known NetSuite Partner, looking for a Senior NetSuite Consultant to join this well-known organization. This role will focus on the design, customization, and optimization of NetSuite solutions. Together with intercompany teams, you will pursue and deliver digital engagements and solutions to bring our client's digital vision and strategy to life.
This organization is looking for a team-driven consultant with significant experience implementing, customizing, and hands-on use of NetSuite's Cloud ERP, including modules and features such as Multibook, OneWorld, Advanced Revenue Management, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash is a must.
COVID-19 Business Operations:
* This role is 100% remote until post-COVID-19. Travel up to 50% will be required following the pandemic.
Role & Responsibilities
What does an exceptional candidate look like for this role? You have a strong background working in a project team setting as a seasoned consultant with a strong ITS background, complemented by strong finance and/or accounting experiences. You're successful at seeing a client through agreed-upon phases of the project, including project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training, and rollout of a client's project life cycle.
You're successful at collaborating with team members to develop applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership, and accelerators to differentiate this Client's emerging markets. As a candidate, you are comfortable partnering with client technology professionals and third-party strategic alliances-developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
Skills & Qualifications
* Comprehensive experience hands-on experience supporting NetSuite Cloud ERP implementations
* Extensive and thorough understanding of NetSuite OneWorld, Multibook, Financials/Consolidation Process, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Revenue Recognition, and complexities of foreign currencies.
* Robust, hands-on experience not limited to setup, configuration and, customization- examples include customizing forms, saved searches, etc.
* Capacity to complete module configurations within NetSuite ERP system (ex. OneWorld Financials/Consolidation process, procure to pay, order to cash, etc.). You have expertise in creating forms, custom fields, dashboards, and creating saved searches, reporting, and integrations as defined by the scope of a project. SuiteScript experience is desirable but not required.
* Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies
* Extensive understanding of revenue recognition process (including Multi-Elements Arrangements) and extensive exposure to ASC605 and ASC606 (IFRS 15 a plus); demonstrated experience as a must.
* Fluent in foreign currency topics (including accounting base currency, foreign currency transactions, revaluations) and international consolidation (including Cumulative Translation Adjustment)
* Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
* SuiteScript experience preferred
* Competitive base pay and variable pay on performance, including annual bonuses
* Professional Certification Bonus and Reimbursement
* Flexible PTO (no set number of days), 19 paid holidays, including four-day weekends and week-long Summer and Winter breaks.
* 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave (after 1 yr. service)
* Robust onboarding program
* Robust and comprehensive medical coverage, supplemental health and wellness programs
* 401(k) savings plan
* Pension Plan
* Student Loan Repayment
* Financial Planning
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most U.S. key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.