NetSuite Technical Developer (100% U.S.-Based Remote)
Highly Competitive Pay, QT Bonus + Benefits
My client, a large NetSuite end-user, is looking for a Techno/Functional Consultant to assist in the back-end development and implementation of NetSuite. As a Sr. NetSuite Technical Developer, you'll note only lead architecting custom NetSuite solutions for this Partner's clients; you'll also contribute as a Business Partner when providing recommendations for the design, customization, and optimization of NetSuite solutions and various other solutions in both SaaS and manufacturing sectors of the NetSuite community.
Role & Responsibilities
* Be a strong business partner and will be the point of contact on all development needs within the NetSuite/ERP ecosystem.
* Participate in technical design sessions; develop detailed technical solution documentation, and recommend suitable architecture aligned with business objectives.
* Integrate/Implement NetSuite modules for clients
* Provide technical support
* Assist with data analysis, reporting needs, continuous improvement initiatives, change management, and support for optimal usage within NetSuite
* Participate in client workshops to assist Functional leads in defining implementation strategy
* Collaborate with functional and technical team members to drive effective NetSuite ERP Solutions
* Effectively configure and customize client NetSuite environments to develop the proof of concepts and present sustainable solutions to client executives and key stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years of working experience with NetSuite development experience. Relevant NetSuite certification a plus
* 5+ year's experience working with technology on accounting projects.
* Strong demonstrable NetSuite technical development knowledge.
* Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customization's within software environment NetSuite screen functionality customization's
* NetSuite Cloud development experience
Ideal Qualifications ("Nice to Have"; NOT Required for your CV to be considered)
* Previous Management Consulting Background
* NetSuite Certified SuiteFoundation
* NetSuite Certified SuiteCloud Developer
* NetSuite Certified Administrator
* NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant
* NetSuite Certified SuiteCommerce Developer
* NetSuite Financial User certification.
* NetSuite SuiteAnalytics User certification
Previous industry experience in Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, Enterprise, General Business. Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud experience is also a plus.
* 100% Work-from-home/remote--the company has always been remote out of greater Atlanta, GA.
* 100% of Employees' Healthcare (Medical, Vision, and Dental) is covered by Employer; Add'l market-leading coverage for Partners/Spouses + Dependents (60% Covered by Employer)
* 401K w/Match
* Paid Training/Certifications and Continuing Education
* Unlimited Paid Vacation/Personal Time; Flexible Work Schedule
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Would you please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563?
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most U.S. key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.