Our client is a growing consulting firm driven by their customers' success. Accompanied by their team, you'll collaborate on analytic and business process skills in order to synthesize complex information. Their goal is to help their customers derive significant value and the confidence to easily use their new ERP solutions.
Our client's core values consist of: Integrity, Excellence, Team Success, and Social Responsibility. If you're seeking an organization that will provide you with professional development while allowing you to contribute as a major component to the team than this is the opportunity for you.
As a NetSuite Consultant, you will work directly with Project Managers and team members to execute NetSuite implementations strategies.
* Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and project components including:
* Business Requirement Documents
* Functional Specifications
* Business Process Documentation
* Solution Configuration
* User Acceptance Testing
* End User Training
* Project Status Reviews
* Work alongside the project team to implement process improvements with efficient solutions
* Develop customized searches and reports using built in tools
* Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science or related field required
* Functional experience with NetSuite or Acumatica applications
* Experience in the Accounting, Distribution or Manufacturing Industries
* Understanding of basic supply chain management processes
* Prior work experience in the accounting or consulting fields
* Knowledge of general accounting principles
* Ability to work on a team to and meet deadlines
* Multitask and work on several projects simultaneously
* Able to effectively interact with staff at all levels
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Solid understanding of business process and IT processes
* Strong writing skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in non-technical terms
To fast track your profile please send your resume to email@example.com!