Hybrid NetSuite Administrator role working for a medial device company. Stable company looking for someone to come on board on a permanent, full-time basis to grow with the team. Collaborative culture is incredibly important and they are looking for someone who can utilise their NetSuite expertise to support the team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain the NetSuite platform on a day to day basis
* Be the go-to person for the organisation for the NetSuite platform
* Implement new feature roll-outs and new functionalities to scale the business
* Manage inventory and accurate data within the ERP
* Manage user access and proper system access/roles/permissions
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years of NetSuite experience
* Experience with Salesforce, Celigo, Avalara, Shopify
* NetSuite implementation experience, ideally with WMS or Inventory Management experience
* Medical, dental, vision
* PTO & sick time
* Fully remote
* Bonus plan
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 480-530-2071.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.