Job Description: I am working with a fast-growing, culture-focused NetSuite Alliance Partner eager for an experience NetSuite Consultant to lead and manage their NetSuite Digital Enablement Practice. While 100% remote, this workplace has been ranked highly among the competition and provides the opportunity to drive a thriving Bay-area NetSuite supportive environment to grow in your ERP career.
Managers should anticipate supporting both business processes, supporting and mentoring staff, and bringing a robust background of experience in designing, customizing, and optimizing NetSuite solutions, including NetSuite Integration tools (e.g., Zora, Celigo, Concur, et al.).
Note: Candidates must be advanced users or subject matter experts with a deep understanding of the following domains in NetSuite:
* Procure to Pay
* Order to Cash
* Advanced Financials
Light and/or Advanced Manufacturing is an enormous plus, but not required.
Role & Responsibilities
You're a NetSuite ERP Subject Matter Expert and seasoned experience implementing ERP with a strong finance/accounting background/foundation.
You will support other firm Managers and Sr Consultants responsible while supporting a portfolio of NetSuite ERP engagements.
Candidates must have a deep hands-on, full life cycle NetSuite implementation experience, with areas of demonstrated implementation success in the following areas: Design, Build, Test, Deployment, and support phases. Additional expertise with Suite Success methodology is ideal.
Candidates should consider themselves team-driven with significant experience consulting experience within the NetSuite Cloud ERP space with multiple end-user clients.
* Ideally, 5 to 7 years of NetSuite ERP experience, specifically supporting implementation, optimization, et al. as a NetSuite consultant.
* A DEEP Understanding of NetSuite, implementing end-users and understanding NetSuite Advanced Financials Framework.
* Well-versed in SuiteFlow, SuiteScripts, SuiteBuilder, Suitelet, Portlet, Advanced HTML / PDF Layout, saved searches, and custom reporting.
* Experience with implementing and integrating NetSuite modules (i.e., Fixed Assets, ARM, OneWorld, etc.) and other plug and play systems (i.e., Bill.com, Concur, Expensify, etc.)
* Experience with requirements gathering and documentation /business processes revamp and
* optimization / systems configuration/ change and issues management
* Knowledge of systems functional design as well as technical design and architecture
* Knowledge of report customization, systems configuration, data augmentation/migration
Bonus/Nice to Have
* 2 to 3 years of Zuora RevPro, SalesForce CRM, Apptus, Expensify, Concur, Accrualify, FloQast, Blackline, and/or Celigo. experience
* 1 to 2 years of financial and technical accounting experience
* Project management experience
* Certified NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation / ERP Consultant / SuiteCloud Developer Certification)
COVID-19 Business Operations: This role is 100% remote No Travel required (HQ'd in Greater San Francisco Bay Area)
Benefits Note that the benefits listed below are not a comprehensive summary
* Medical, dental, and vision (including infertility, FSA, HSA, vision, Wellness Program)
* Paid time-off, paid company holidays
* Flexible, Virtual work arrangements
* 401(k) contribution 3% match
* Employee ESPP Program
* Annual Review & Salary Increases, Double-Digit Bonus earning potential
* Certification Reimbursement, 529 Plan, Education Assistance, Professional Development, including personal mentor
* Parent Program, Family Leave, Supplemental services, and benefits to support employee fiscal, home, and family well-being, TrueConnect™ program.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to L.restrepo@AndersonFrank.com and call (813)437-6908. Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most U.S. key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of the best opportunities and ERP jobs. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.