US-Based NetSuite Manager
100% Remote; 50% Travel, post COVID-19
I am working with a prominent and well-known NetSuite Partner, looking for a NetSuite Manager Consultant to join this well-known Big 4 organization. This role will focus on the design, customization, and optimization of NetSuite solutions. Together with intercompany teams, you will pursue and deliver digital engagements and solutions to bring the client's digital vision and strategy to life.
Robust hands-on, techno-functional use of NetSuite Multibook, NetSuite OneWorld, and NetSuite Procure to Pay Modules are necessary for this role.
COVID-19 Business Operations:
* This role is 100% remote until post-COVID-19.
* Up to 50 % travel will be required following the pandemic.
Role & Responsibilities
Working in project teams through agreed-upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training, and rollout of a client's project life cycle. You oversee and supervise team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership, and accelerators to differentiate this NetSuite's presence in the marketplace.
* This role will provide broad technical and functional knowledge of various key technology and business platforms.
* Teaming with client technology professionals, and third-party strategic alliances
* Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
* Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in the related field with relative work experience including ITS, Accounting/Finance, Computer Science
* Significant technical and functional experience in NetSuite, including completing tasks such as update forms, add custom fields, create dashboards, and set up saved searches. Experienced in implementing new feature rollouts and new functionality to scale client's needs.
* Robust experience not limited to setup, configuration, and customization in NetSuite. Solid and functional background implementing NetSuite ERP-including modules such as
* NetSuite Advanced Revenue Module
* Advanced Financials
* NetSuite Procure to Pay, Order to Cash
* Experience managing functional requirements of an implementation project, including engaging with Senior Leadership and other stakeholders
* Module configurations within NetSuite ERP system (i.e., Financial/Consolidation process, procure to pay, order to cash, and multibook)
* Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies
* Extensive understanding of revenue recognition process (including Multi-Elements Arrangements) and extensive exposure to ASC605 and ASC606 (IFRS 15 a plus)
* Fluency in foreign currency topics (including accounting base currency, foreign currency transactions, revaluations) and international consolidation (including Cumulative Translation Adjustment)
* NetSuite Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
* SuiteScript experience desirable
* Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service, and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills
* Base pay and variable pay on performance, including annual bonuses
* Professional Certification Bonus and Reimbursement
* Flexible PTO (no set number of days), 19 paid holidays, including four-day weekends and week-long Summer and Winter breaks.
* 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave (after 1 yr. service)
* Robust onboarding program
* Robust and comprehensive medical coverage, supplemental health and wellness programs
* 401(k) savings plan
* Pension Plan
* Student Loan Repayment
* Financial Planning
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most U.S. key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.