With over 30 years in the business, my client has delivered excellence in the Cleaning and Restoration Services industry. Their cleaning services include National Disaster relief, Environmental Spills, Property Cleaning, Building, Cleaning, Truck Fleet Washing, and Festival/Events. They work with a number of high level clients such as Penske, WasteManagment, Citi Bank, and The City of Chicago.
The IT Manager/Administrator will be the go to expert involving all things NetSuite related. They will be tasked to work with their Partners and oversee the implementation as well as be the inhouse resource to maintain and operate the NetSuite system.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
* Work closely with NetSuite implementation partners and ensure all installations, upgrades and integrations perform correctly
* Maintain user access and roles, ensuring appropriate segregation of duties
* Active participation in UAT for system changes
* Assist the Finance department with data analysis, reporting needs, and support their optimized use of NetSuite
* Competent understanding of saved search functionality and customization
* Perform functional configuration, system maintenance, and business process testing for ongoing NetSuite projects and improvements
* Perform coordination of system configurations between NetSuite and other third-party systems
* Troubleshoot problems including system interface/integration issues
* Support all end user requests and provide issue resolution for NetSuite internal users
* Plan, review, and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite as needed to meet the ever-changing needs of the business.
* Communicate cross functionally and develop long-term, sustainable technical solutions to satisfy requirements.
* Document user requirements to support development projects
* Understanding of NetSuite workflows, automation and SuiteScripts
* Train new hires for all departments and proactively communicate changes resulting from NetSuite updates
* Work closely with business partners, internal stakeholders, and product development to ensure we are meeting their expectations in service delivery
* Be a business-minded thought leader; driving development requirements towards best practice and industry standards
Education, Experience And Skills
* Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (IS, IT business, Computer Science and/or Accounting)
* Minimum of 2 to 3 years overall experience with at least 1 year experience with NetSuite ERP administration, configuration, and development in complex business environments
* Experience with NetSuite Inventory module
* Experience working with NetSuite reporting
* Experience creating dashboards and custom workflows in NetSuite
* Knowledge of best practices in roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
* NetSuite Certification (Administrator, ERP Consultant or SuiteFoundation) is a plus
* Experience supporting core financial processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) and solutioning
* Demonstrated ability and motivation to work collaboratively across regions and functions, as well as working independently with minimal oversight
* Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong project management skills
* High proficiency in Office Suite products
* Experience using NextService a Plus*