My Client is looking to enhance their fast-growing team by adding a Project Manager to work closely with industry-leading NetSuite consultants to help design, shape and deliver high-quality NetSuite solutions.
The NetSuite Project Manager is responsible for managing and monitoring all aspects of NetSuite Implementation Projects. The Project Manager performs a highly visible, managerial role leading the delivery of initiatives to clients with responsibility for Relationship Management, Project Management, and Business/Technical Delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Help design and build the PMO function within the business. Working closely with the founders to shape Project Management strategy moving forward.
* Including the review off all existing project process, documents, and tools with a view of proposing improvements where necessary.
* Support the creation of and maintenance of project plans, including associated task for both customers and consultants.
* Ensure all consultants are completing tasks in accordance with the project plan.
* To organise and lead project status updates and steering committee calls with clients. Raising risks and the impact on a project timeline.
* To be an escalation point to clients in addition to raising concerns internally.
* Ensure the budget is being tracked and communicated to the customer and consultants working on the project.
* Review timesheets of the projects being managed to ensure accuracy
* Build relationships with customers to become a trusted and relied upon extension of their team.
* Demonstrable experience of managing multiple end to end implementations
* Experience managing projects following the Suite Success methodology
* Core understanding of NetSuite / ERP would be preferred but not essential.
* Strong communication skills and be able to work with clients at all levels.
* Excellent organisation and time keeping.
* Ambitious, keen to learn and a desire for continued professional development.
* A very strong eye for detail and desire to deliver 'a special touch' when working with clients.
The role will be largely remote, but there will be an expectation of being on-site when required, to help build relationships and support the customer. This position is open to UK residents only.
* Competitive Salary that will grow with the candidate's experience
* 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays and birthday
* Commitment to growth and development
* Quarterly team days
* Enrolled into Private Medical Cover following probation period.
Cover offered through Vitality which offers several other benefits including reduced gym membership, discount on goods, trips, and services etc.