Sr. NetSuite Consultant
(SF/Bay Area, Chicago, or Denver-Based)
100% Remote; 50% On-Site post-COVID-19 (NO TRAVEL)
Sr. Consultant $130K+ Base
I am working with a prominent and well-known Big 4 NetSuite Partner, eager for a NetSuite Consultant and Senior NetSuite Consultant to join their hyperlocal teams in San Francisco, Chicago, or Denver. No travel will be required for these positions. This role will focus on the design, customization, and optimization of NetSuite solutions. Full life cycle NetSuite implementation experience including Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases among start-ups and hypergrowth companies in this Partners' Client Portfolio. Candidates who consider themselves team-driven with significant experience consulting experience within the NetSuite Cloud ERP space.
Note: Candidates must be advanced users or experts with NetSuite's Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Design to Build, and Order to Cash. Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain is preferred, but not required.
COVID-19 Business Operations:
* This role is 100% remote through COVID-19; Post-Pandemic Consultants will be on-site up to 50%
* No Travel required
Role & Responsibilities
As a seasoned consultant experienced in NetSuite Cloud ERP with a strong finance/accounting background/foundation, you will guide the client through agreed-upon phases of the project, including project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training, and rollout of a client's project life cycle.
Skills & Qualifications
* Must have robust experience deploying/implementing/configuring Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Design to Build, Order to Cash
* Full life cycle NetSuite implementation experience including Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases
* TechnoFunctional consultancy experience supporting NetSuite Cloud ERP implementations (including end-to-end, customization/optimization, backlog, etc.).
* Hands-on experience not limited to setup, configuration and, customization- examples include customizing forms, saved searches, etc.
* Strong experience managing and modifying module configurations within the NetSuite ERP system. You have expertise in creating forms, custom fields, dashboards, and creating saved searches, reporting, and integrations as defined by the scope of a project.
* Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies
* ERP data migration and cutover experience;
* Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
* Ability to successfully manage client and team interactions and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
Preferred Skills (Not Required, but ideal)
* SuiteScript or Suite Talk experience is preferred.
* Previous "Big 4" experience preferred
* Certified NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation / ERP Consultant / SuiteCloud Developer Certification)
Note benefits listed below are not a comprehensive summary.
* Medical, dental, and vision (including infertility, FSA, HSA, vision, pharmacy, well-being subsidy)
* Paid time-off, holidays, personal leave, and military leave
* Flexible and virtual work arrangements
* 401(k) contribution/investment setup
* Student loan refinancing and personal loan solutions
* 529 college savings plan
* Before-tax transportation and parking programs
* Career development
* Tuition/Certification Assistance, including Professional Certifications