A company in the Medical Device industry is seeking a NetSuite Developer to build solutions for their inventory and supply chain operations.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on business needs
* Facilitate the creation and testing of future state business processes and script development
* Refine and customize internal billing tools and methods
* Plan, review and manage change configurations and customization requests
* Coordinate and communicate with impacted user groups.
* Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity.
* Configure NetSuite to align to company use of forms, field and customer records to manage unique business process requirements.
* Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite and other IT financial enterprise applications.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5-7 Years within the NetSuite Ecosystem as a Developer
* Willing to commute to the client's office in Miami, Florida
* Proven in successful development and deployment of inventory/supply chain solutions
* BS degree in Computer Science / Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience.