* The controller will manage all general accounting, financial statement review, budgeting, and forecasting and make recommendations and play a very hands-on role in all financial matters.
* Manage a team of 6-7 accounting professionals.
* Oversee accounts payable, receivables, collections, payroll, and month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close.
* Responsible for general and manufacturing accounting
* P&Ls, balance sheets, and internal controls including monthly reporting, weekly projections, reporting, and facility working capital account reconciliations.
* Manages or performs a variety of financial or accounting activities (budget preparation, forecasting, Inventory, audits, internal control activities, account reconciliations, etc.)
* Monitors inventory, capital spending and fixed asset management, and overall site working capital and cash flows, including completing working capital account reconciliation
* Fixed costs - ensure the production costs monitoring: coordinate the monthly fixed costs operations (cost allocation, expenditure commitment, goods/services receipt on due time, timesheet input
* * Production costs - control cost estimate calculation, control reference Bill of Materials, analyze actual product cost drift (Purchase Price Variance and MUV), inform manufacturing manager and Group Controller of any alteration on production process performance
* Inventory valuation - check and approve product Standard Cost, communicate RM costing concerns to purchasing, organize/control and validate physical inventory
* Education: B.S. or B.A. in accounting or finance
* 5+ years of experience working in the manufacturing industry and cost accounting. with at least 3-years of experience in an industrial accounting environment
* 3+ years of management experience within the accounting field.
* ERP experience (NetSuite is Required)
* Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables, Vlookups, sum if statements)
* Good relationship-building skills, analytical insight, organizational skills, and the ability to see the big picture.