Role & Responsibilities
* Work with the NetSuite team to help design/plan new solutions for new features
* Fix, maintain and improve system processes within NetSuite
* Help identify issues and report them/implement agreed upon solution
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years hands on NetSuite development
* Experience creating SuiteScript 2.0 & Saved Searches
* Experience w/ 3rd party integrations using RESTlets a big plus!
* 401k Match
* Comprehensive Medical Coverage
* Equity + Bonus Structure
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Eugene Boggiano at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2043.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner