We are currently working with one of our top-committed retained clients who are looking for a results-oriented individual to join and support their Procurement Operations team. This person will report to the Procurement Operations Manager and work as their number-two in the department. If you love being at the forefront of industry growth and development, developing business strategies, and rolling up your sleeves to execute processes in an ambiguous environment, then this is the spot for you. This is a high impact role offering a once-in-a lifetime opportunity to stand up something pretty special.
Role & Responsibilities
* Help enhance the end-to-end Procure-to-Pay platform, policies and processes ("3 P's"). Identify and gather requirements from key stakeholders, grow and enforce the company's procurement policy, and design the right processes on the right platforms.
* Establish detailed, up to date, and easy to use Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and continuously enhance them as processes change and develop.
* Maintain and continuously improve the "3 P's"; and support change management from our current temporary P2P processes to the production versions.
* Develop and maintain procurement metrics (performance indicators, benchmarking & SLAs).
* Provide procurement and business units reporting on a recurring basis.
* Present day to day strategic and operational progress and future initiatives to both procurement and executive senior leaders.
* Assisting in ad-hoc projects, as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Operations Management, or related field.
* 5+ years of procurement operations/supply-chain experience at a fast-paced technology company.
* Extensive experience with P2P, ERP, CLM, sourcing in-take…etc. tools and platforms.
* A positive attitude, no fear of ambiguity and the ability to work independently, all with willingness to continuously adjust and pivot as the business needs do the same. This person's work ethic will be their greatest asset.
* A high sense of urgency, with a natural drive to go the extra mile without hesitation.
* Excellent planning, organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
* A team player with remarkable interpersonal and customer service skills.