Job Title: Assistant Controller
Salary Range: $150,000 - $180,000
Location: Sterling, VA
A leading international company in the field of Healthcare product manufacturing is seeking a dynamic Global Assistant Controller. The headquarters are in the United States, with significant operations in Europe and Asia, emphasizing a global footprint in proactive myopia management.
Our client looking for an experienced and driven Assistant Controller to become a key member of our finance team. The candidate should be well-versed in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), experienced in the consolidation of international operations, and display strong organizational and leadership capabilities. This role is pivotal in ensuring precise financial reporting, adhering to regulatory standards, and effectively managing our global financial activities.
- Preparation and review of monthly and annual financial statements in line with IFRS.
- Upholding compliance with local and global financial regulations and reporting obligations.
- Staying abreast of and integrating changes in accounting standards into financial policies and procedures.
- Managing consolidation of multiple international entities, including handling intercompany reconciliations and foreign currency transactions.
- Analyzing financial outcomes and identifying variances from budget forecasts in collaboration with the FP&A group.
- Working to ensure effective NetSuite system updates and implementations.
- Documenting acquisition accounting processes.
- Executing other special projects as necessary.
- Facilitating internal and external audit processes.
- Leading and mentoring a team of accounting professionals.
- Cultivating a culture of excellence, teamwork, and ongoing improvement in the finance department.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with CPA certification.
- Over 10 years of experience in financial accounting and reporting, with a robust understanding of IFRS.
- Combination of public accounting experience and management of corporate accounting functions, with a preference for public company experience.
- 2 + Years NetSuite experience (implementation experience preferred)
- Onsite role with a standard work schedule.
- Minimal travel required (less than 5%).
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New York APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Besim Ukaj at B.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7577.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.