Sr. NetSuite ERP Implementation Consultant
100% Remote, $130K+
Post-COVID~ 50% Remote/50% in Denver Office
"Top Five" Opportunity with NO TRAVEL
A well-known Top Five NetSuite Partner is eager for a Sr. NetSuite Cloud ERP Implementation Consultant to join their locally-based office in Denver, CO (Local candidates only). This Top 5 Partner will NOT require travel post-COVID-19.
COVID-19 Business Operations:
* This role is 100% remote until post-COVID-19; Candidates must be local to Denver, CO, as noted in the job description.
* Post-Pandemic Work Operations: Hybrid (50/50 Office in Denver/Remote) No Travel required.
Role & Responsibilities
This role will focus on the design, customization, and optimization of NetSuite solutions, including full life cycle NetSuite implementations and existing backlog.
Responsibilities include Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases among start-ups and hypergrowth companies in this Partners' Client Portfolio.
Candidates will apply their advanced skills using, configuring, and implementing NetSuite's Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Design to Build, and Order to Cash.
Skills & Qualifications
Must have robust experience deploying/implementing/configuring Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Design to Build, Order to Cash in NetSuite Cloud ERP.
* Robust experience TechnoFunctional consultancy experience supporting NetSuite Cloud ERP implementations (end-to-end, customization/optimization, backlog, etc.). Hands-on experience not limited to setup, configuration and, customization- examples include customizing forms, saved searches, etc.
* NetSuite integrations and customizations experience
* Strong experience managing and modifying module configurations within the NetSuite ERP system. You have expertise in creating forms, custom fields, dashboards, and creating saved searches, reporting, and integrations as defined by the scope of a project. SuiteScript or Suite Talk experience is preferred.
* Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies
* ERP data migration and cutover experience; Full life cycle NetSuite implementation experience including Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases
* Ability to manage teams and stakeholders in global locations
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
* Ability to successfully manage client and team interactions and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a virtual environment
* Previous "Big 4" experience preferred
* Manufacturing/Supply Chain Industry Experience
* Certified NetSuite Professional- including NetSuite Administrator, Suite Foundation, ERP Consultant, SuiteCloud Developer Certification
Note benefits listed below are not a comprehensive summary.
* Medical, dental, and vision (including infertility, FSA, HSA, vision, pharmacy, well-being subsidy
* Paid time-off, holidays, personal leave, and military leave
* Flexible and virtual work arrangements
* 401(k) contribution/investment setup
* Student loan refinancing and personal loan solutions
* 529 college savings plan
* Before-tax transportation and parking programs
* Career development
* Tuition/Certification Assistance, including Professional Certifications