NetSuite Accountant - $75,000 - Remote/ San Francisco
Apply for a cutting-edge biotechnology organization that tackles diseases through cellular programming.
My client is a technology-based therapeutics organization taking on the world's most challenging diseases. They focus on improving lives by programming cell response to create new therapies. This organization is based in San Francisco, CA.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage and review accounting functions including, but not limited to general ledger and accounts payable.
* Reconcile financial reporting and bank statements.
* Gather reporting for end-of-year tax return by partnering with an external accounting accountant.
* Manage cash flow
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite enterprise resource planning experience
* Experience with Coupa, NetSuite, and/or Mineral Tree
* Accounting experience within NetSuite including inventory and commission reporting
* Advanced experience with general ledger (GL) and accounts payable (AP)
* Self-motivated and able to work independently
To discuss joining team dedicated to developing new technologies through cellular programming in North Bay Peninsula region apply now by e-mailing your resume to Amanda Modly at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530-2012.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.