NetSuite Product Owner, Operations
Fully Remote- Brooklyn, NY
I have the pleasure of working with a rapidly growing client who is in the the education administration programs industry. They are leading the way in next-generation curriculum and formative assessment. Today they are serving more than 10 million students in all 50 states. This client is seeking a NetSuite Operations Product Owner to partner with our Operations and Facilities management teams.
Role & Responsibilities
* 5 to 7+ years of validated experience as a Product Owner or similar role, preferably in NetSuite or a similar tier-1 enterprise ERP system (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Epicor, etc.).
* Solid understanding of order management, inventory management, item creation & maintenance, and demand planning.
* Experience integrating with third-party applications (e.g., Salesforce, 3PL WMS systems, data warehouses, etc.) Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including writing clear and concise product requirements and user stories.
* Act as a subject matter expert on NetSuite systems design and standard processes.
Skills & Qualifications
* Collaborate with systems and operations leadership in articulating a product roadmap, deploying new features, improvements, and bug fixes based on business feedback, priorities, and goals.
* Work closely with development and system administration teams to develop process and technical solutions while ensuring product features are delivered on time and meeting high-quality standards.
* Work with project teams to build and manage product documentation, organizational change management needs, training plans, and other materials.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Paid-Time Off
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1407 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.