Financial Analyst/Production Role
* Data Analytics based role
* Using data to improve business processes
* Update new and existing customers on pricing
* Having a system in place to price out products
* Product profitability by commodity
* Profitability for NatureBest and customers
* Inventory data management including turnover or excess
* KPI and reporting of key metrics
* Production process improvement
* NetSuite Analytics (SuiteAnalytics, PowerBi and SQL are comparable)
* Highly aware/intelligent person coming from supply chain and manaufacturing background
* Can be a little more junior in career
* $120k with 20% bonus
Senior Financial & Production Analyst
NatureBest is a private-equity-backed, fresh fruit and vegetable processor based in Houston, Texas. Since 2017 we have built a new state-of-the-art facility, acquired another new facility, created a new brand, built a new website, and acquired a new fleet of trucks. We are committed to growth and have made the investment to achieve it. We have more than quadrupled sales since 2017 and we are searching for the next rockstar analyst on our team.
The Senior Financial & Production Analyst (the "Senior Analyst") is responsible for working closely with both the operations and financial teams to accumulate and analyze data. The data analytics gathered will provide information that will improve the overall efficiencies of the company's operations. The Senior Analyst will work to understand what data is available and how it can be accessed. The Senior Analyst will also work with senior management in determining what types of data they need to better run the business. The output will be tools and recommendations to measure and improve the overall operations. This person reports directly to our Director of Business Applications.
* Run the pricing model and respond to customer pricing requests in a timely manner
* Use various data analytic tools (Power BI, Power Apps, Dynamics Business Central, NetSuite)
* Obtain detailed understanding of the ERP system, train end-users and assist with data analytics driven by data within the ERP platform
* Responsible for time studies/yield loss studies and overall profitability of individual SKUs
* Responsible for creating key daily, weekly, and monthly reports
* Responsible for managing customer and product profitability
* Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
3+ years of experience as a financial analyst, data analyst, business intelligence analyst
Bachelor's degree with a preference towards Data Analytics, Finance, Business Administration with strong IT coursework, basic understanding of financial statements is a plus.
ERP Systems Management experience required.
Microsoft Excel-advanced skills at a minimum, database experience a plus.
· Proficiency in data analytics
· Problem Solving/Analysis
· Communication Proficiency
· Time Management
· Technical Capacity
· Learning Orientation
· Independent thinker/Self-Starter
· This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities
· This job operates in a professional office environment
· This position requires time in the production area, as needed. The production area is a refrigerated, damp environment with temperatures between 36F TO 50F