* A quickly growing real estate investment / property management company based in Austin, TX. Company manages properties across the US and are a leader in their industry.
* Over the past 3 years they have become one of the most active investors in their markets.
* Company offers a state of the are facility and a culture that fosters high performance and high reward.
* The Acquisition Analyst role will be an integral part of the Investment team and will provide support with all aspects of the firm's acquisitions, dispositions and financing.
* This role will be based in the downtown Austin office, and will require some travel.
* Underwriting potential investment opportunities
* Creating complex financial models using Excel, including modeling joint venture cash flows with various promote structures, various leverage structures, sensitivity analysis and holding period analysis
* Researching and evaluating performance metrics in target markets including economic data, demographics, apartment market/submarket metrics including comps, rent growth, occupancy trends, operating expenses, real estate taxes, development pipeline and barriers to entry
* Analyzing financial statements, rent rolls, operating expenses, budgets, tax bills, historical/future capital expenditures
* Maintaining and updating acquisition database and pipeline reports
* Preparing investment presentations
* Assisting with the Acquisitions Process from Due Diligence to Closing.
* Analyzing rent rolls, historical financials, operational and capital budgets
* Analyzing market rent, income & expense comps
* Refining and supporting operating and capital improvement underwriting assumptions
* Coordinating insurance and tax estimates from third party consultants
* Assisting in securing acquisition financing, including distributing information to lenders, lender packages, lender budgets, and providing expense comps to lenders
* Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or Real Estate
* Experience multifamily investment analysis preferred
* Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and Microsoft Excel Certification preferred
* Ability to create and operate complex financial models (in excel), including XIRR, preferred return scenarios, portfolios, equity waterfalls, pivot tables, sensitivity analysis, etc.
* Intermediate knowledge of key metrics (Cap Rates, Internal Rate of Return, Cash on Cash Return, Return on Cost, Equity Multiple)
* Intermediate knowledge of complex ownership, joint venture structures and joint venture promote terms and calculations (including preferred return, promote, catch up, etc.)
* Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency.
* We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
* By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
* Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* Real Estate, Property Management, Financial Modeling, Pro Forma