VP of Finance
$150,000 + Benefits
Our client constructs superior signage displays with innovating designs for the retail industry providing solutions for their marketing needs. They are the marketplace leader in P.O.P. since 1980 and with the consistent evolution of their product, they continue to expand and deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
With steady growth over the last two Quarters, our client is seeking a strong VP of Finance to lead the Finance team into a successful New Year. You will be responsible for undertaking all aspects of Financial Management in NetSuite, including corporate accounting, financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as the development of internal NetSuite workflows.
* Paid holidays and Company Paid Time Off
* 75% company paid: Health insurance
* 401k offered with 3% Company Match
* Option for employee paid vision and dental other new benefits to be added
* Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting.
* Manage month-end and year-end close process
* Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
* Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
* Research technical accounting issues for compliance
* Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
* Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
* Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
* Previous experience in a manufacturing or wholesale distribution environment
* 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
* Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
* Experience in creating, auditing and presenting financial statements
* Experience with general ledger functions and month-end/year end close process
* Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
* Advanced Experience with Microsoft Excel and all MS Office products
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1403 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.